Sunday, December 11, 2005

Ek Ajnabee - Review

If you have nothing at all to do, jump out of your house window but DO NOT go and watch this movie... I have already made that mistake, don't repeat it! This applies to crazy fans of Amitabh Bachchan too.

I seriously agree with Abhishek Bachchan, Big B has to slow down and only do project which are more interesting with a strong and different characters. He does not look good fighting & getting hit with 6 bullets and still surviving.

I don't want to waste my time any more on this movie, writing a review.

TOI gave 3 star rating for this movie, it was really surprising for me. I didn't even make an attempt to read it. How can one can trust the TOI ratings if film like Kalyug gets 3&1/2 star rating!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Shinde, how r u doin? I also watched half of the movie and found it pretty boring..surprisingly it had a new storyline but i had already watched the english version of the movie 'Man on Fire' by Denzel Washington..just watch the movie and i gurantee u will find it terrific..the problem is in my opinion our Big Boss is too old now to do such a movie and somehow I felt that since he knew that its goin to be a mere remake he has not delivered his 100%..the director also failed to portray the nottorious conditions of Mexico compared to the high tech city of Bangkok..the child actor, though pretty and smart was too talkative..I mean u might say that atleast spare the little child..but again in the original movie if u notice the child u will find that her silence was indicating her loneliness and solitude..so u might suggest in ur review to watch the original movie instead..but for that u have to watch it first

cheers

Amitra

5:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home